Saturday, April 6, 2013

Leaving, on a jet plane

Well, tomorrow is the GF's day of departure.  While I'm certainly going to miss her and the house will be much quieter without her here (she's Italian - there's a lot of talk in our house!), I'm so super-excited about this opportunity.

Everything is just about set:  I've got a week's worth of panties and stockings ready to replace my boxers and socks.  There's room available in my closet and dresser for the skirts and dresses and tops.  And I've put away a few of my dress shoes to make way for my stilettos.

Elise and I are going to have a fabulous time together and I plan to share all the intimate details with you!
Ciao! Elise

4 comments:

  1. Cheers to a lovely experience.
    I'm looking forward to see Elise's adventures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment and feel free to stop in again! Are you the Helena from the Haven?

      Delete
  2. Good luck!

    Be careful when wearing her stuff though. Women are VERY clued in to when things are moved or a bit stretched out or things like that. If you are too worried, just buy another outfit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're absolutely right. My wife (*see newest post) is extremely particular about the folding and storing of her clothes. That's why I got a few pieces for myself which will probably be what I'll wear most of the time. Also, I could just imagine it would be the one dark hair of mine on her clothes that gives me away (like the beer bottle cap under the couch that gets a HS kid in trouble for having a party). Perhaps I should take some "before" pictures of her closets and drawers so I make sure I put everything back perfectly.

      Delete