Saturday, April 13, 2013

The party's over!

Very shortly I'll be headed to the airport to pick up my wife.  I'm so looking forward to seeing her and I'll be so happy to have her home.  And just as I've missed her, there are things I'm going to miss about this week: having my top drawer filled with panties and hosiery; spending the time each morning to choose an outfit, accesorizing it with hose and scarves and jewelry; being free to show off and caress my nylon-covered legs; walking seductively around the house in pumps; slipping into a silky chemise and then into bed each evening.  Such fond, feminine, fabulous memories!  

It's been a very busy morning, as I've been putting away all traces of Elise.  Returning all of my wife's clothes to their rightful places, making sure they are exactly where they're supposed to be, folded and hung just so.  Returning my shoes and lingerie and shapewear back to their secret hiding spot.  Putting a few pairs of hose in their much closer hiding spot, so they'll be readily available when I want to wear them again (probably Monday to work).  But through all my diligent cleaning up and putting away, I still have this fear that she might find that one thing that isn't how it was before, that one small clue that perhaps someone was wearing her bra or sweater or dress, that little discovery that leads to a big uncomfortable discussion about fantasies and reality.  I'm just not ready for that yet, so I'll make still one more check of everything. 

Thank you for following me on this rendez-vous this week and letting me share some of my innermost thoughts with you.  But just because the week is over doesn't mean my blog is too.  I still want to share some pictures of my time this week.  And I plan to have further discussions about fantasies and femininity and cross-dressing, while posting some of my caption work.  So make sure to visit me again real soon.  Maybe we can share a bottle of red wine and some intimate conversation.
Ciao! Elise

3 comments:

  1. I look forward to more of your adventures, as well as discovering more of your captions! Thank you very much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to the continuing adventures of Elise as well.
    *opening a mignonnette of red wine.*
    cin cin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stay tuned ladies, because I'm going through my pictures from the week and working on some captions to go with them!

    ReplyDelete