Friday, January 30, 2015

Calling Hailey Pixley. Won't you please come out and play?

I’d like to share a little secret with you about the cover art photo for my upcoming book (see my 1/28/15 post).  I knew I wanted a close up picture, but knew that shaving my legs (or even just a portion of them) would raise too many suspicions.  After a little experimenting, I figured out that 2 pairs of suntan pantyhose beneath my black stockings provided flawless coverage for my legs.  What do you think?  Was it effective?
 
The layers of nylons reminded me of a cap that my dear friend Hailey had created for me.  If you never had the pleasure of meeting her, Hailey was a talented capper that shared her love of hosiery with many faithful followers through her fabulous blog “A Tights Spot”.  But then, one day without warning, her blog was gone.  Eventually Hailey resurfaced on Dee’s super-blog (deelusionsofgrandeur.blogspot.com) to assure us that she was OK, but had a personal issue that necessitated the immediate shut down of her blog.
 
I dug through my archives and found the cap that Hailey made for me, as well as the return cap I made for her.  I wanted to share these with you, and to let Hailey know how much we all miss her silky little blog and that we’re all waiting for her to get back on her high-heeled feet. 
 
 


Ciao! Elise

5 comments:

  1. BABE! I'm on the comeback trail!! =D

    Email me at misshaileypixie@gmail.com, and we'll catch up!

    I missed you girls so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Hailey!
      It's sooo good to hear from you again. So many of the other girls have missed you. And so have I (that's why I posted that cap - remembering how much fun we had that night!) We have a lot to catch up on - I'll email when I get the chance.

      Don't be a stranger.
      Ciao! Elise

      Delete
    2. It'll be even easier to catch up now, babe -- I have a new blog!

      http://haileyshosehome.blogspot.com/

      Hope to see you there! ;)

      Delete
  2. I’ve already told you what I think – that picture of your legs has been very effective in keeping me captivated. And I’m still waiting for you to share some more pictures of your sexy legs…

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I see that you haven't forgotten about me! I'm flattered that I've had such an effect on you! To thank you for your kind words, I promise to share something with you real soon.

      Until then.......

      Delete