Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Remember me??

I was quite embarrassed when I realized that it's been 11 months since I last posted anything on my blog!  Where has the time gone and what have I been doing with it?

If there is anyone out there who still chooses to check in on me every once in a while, I can assure you that everything is well.  I'm still slipping into stockings as often as possible, and skirts and heels any chance I get a little alone time.  So what have I been doing with myself?  Why no new posts??

I have to admit that I have been sooo preoccupied with writing my story!  If you're not aware, a while back, Rachel's Haven started a project to help its members get their written works published while raising some funds for the site.  It's called the "A Little Bit of Girl Time" Collection, and it features works from many of the talented girls on the Haven.

I've always longed to write a book and see it published, so I thought I'd give it a try.  I must admit: it's much harder than I thought!  I have a fabulous story that is very close to me, so the storyline and characters are all worked out, and I've already written several drafts.  But ironing out all of the details that make a good idea a well-crafted story has been taking up so much of my time and focus, and I just haven't put much energy into creating caps or posts for my blog.  But I do see a light at the end of the tunnel, and with a little persistence my story will be done soon!!

So if you're still reading this post and are curious about my story, here's a teaser: a cross-dressing man who hates his job "accidentally" submits an application for a "women only" job.  To his surprise, he is offered the job and the opportunity to have the femme appearance he not only needs for the job, but has always longed to have.  The first day at his dream job leads to a chance meeting with an irresistible man who gives "her" a romantic evening she'll always remember and an erotic night she'll never forget!

The Haven is also allowing authors to provide their own cover art, so here's a peek at something I've been working on:
 
Yes, it's a "selfie" if you're curious.  I'm quite proud of how it turned out, and I can't wait to see my story (and my legs!) in print to be shared with you.
 
Drop me a note some time!  I promise I won't be such a stranger to the blog world.
Ciao! Elise

2 comments:

  1. If your story is as sexy as your legs then this should be a great book! I can't wait to read it.

    Would you be willing to give us another tease?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh la la! Thank you, Mr. Anonymous, for your lovely compliment. Knowing there is someone waiting to share in my fantasy just may be the motivation I need to finish my story.

      But what kind of girl do you think that I am, that I would be so willing to give another tease of my most intimate thoughts, or sexy pictures of my legs, with someone I don’t even know? Oh, who am I kidding? I LOVE doing that! Let me see what I can find to offer you. But what are you going to share with me?
      Ciao! Elise

      Delete