Monday, April 15, 2013

A Hairy Situation!

I’ve been looking through all the pictures I’ve taken of Elise during the week, reminiscing about how much I enjoyed the opportunity to model a few of my favorite outfits.  But I couldn’t help overlook one problem: my hair.  Specifically, not enough and too much.  I’ve always wished I had long, sultry brunette waves, the kind you see in every shampoo or hair-product commercial.  I’d love to run my fingers through my dark silky mane (or better yet – have someone else run their fingers through it), to feel the soft curls bounce on my bare shoulders, and to coyly tuck a wayward lock behind my ear. 


But as I’m going through my pictures to find ones to share, I’m struck by the fact that I have too much hair in all the wrong places – my arms, my legs, my chest.  Since I didn’t want to shave and answer all those unavoidable questions, it prevented me from photographing myself in many of the more feminine pieces in the wardrobe, like short-sleeved or lowcut tops, and legs in just one layer of sheer hose.  So I had to do a lot of creative (and sometimes unusual) poses to hides any hints of my masculinity, and now I’m doing quite a bit of editing and cropping and altering to conceal what was captured.  But the few final products I have so far are fabulous, and I can’t wait to share!

Ciao! Elise

No comments:

Post a Comment