Friday, April 19, 2013

She's got legs!!

I've always liked to accesorize a rather boring man outfit with bright socks, funky ties, and unique shoes.  As Elise, it's no different - except that there are SO MANY more ways to accesorize every single outfit.  Like on my first day, when I finally decided on a top, skirt and heels - but which hose to wear??  As a hosiery addict, I of course had many different styles to choose from.  Which ones do you prefer?   


I actually ended up wearing all of these pairs (and a few others) during the week.  Do you have any favorite styles or shades of hose you like to wear?  Do you care to share a picture of your sexy legs??

Ciao! Elise

6 comments:

  1. Look at those gorgeous stems.. Love it Elise. You have more strength and passion for what you do then anyone I know. And the way you articulate it makes it so so much better. Keep up the fantastic work.

    xoxoxo Katie aka Le Hosieree sister

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just bought a few new pairs of patterned hose, so it looks like I'll have to be expanding that picture!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks, naughty cat!

      I've showed you mine - now it's your turn to show me yours!!

      Delete
  3. elise, you rocked it again! these are beautiful... yes, your legs and your choice in hosiery. this looks like it was a very fun photo shoot day. jealous!
    xoxo,
    jess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jess,
      Thanks for the wonderful compliments! You have no reason to be jealous - I've seen your blog and you have very beautiful legs, and it appears you've had a few chances to get some alone time to share those sexy pics!
      Ciao! Elise

      Delete