Monday, April 1, 2013

Benvenuto! Welcome to my new blog!!

Later this month, my GF will be leaving to spend a week visiting her brother.  While I will miss her, I am very excited to get this rare opportunity to spend so much time as Elise.  I’ve been arranging my work schedule and a few vacation days to be able to spend as much time as possible at home, where I’ll try to spend every moment enfemme.

I decided to create this blog to share my excitement and experiences with others who understand and can appreciate this incredible opportunity.
I'll be posting my thoughts, activities, and pictures as I make my preparations for, and then finally get to live, my "seven days of heaven."  I would absolutely love to hear your comments.  Feel free to share similar experiences, offer some suggestions, or just say a quick hello.
Ciao! Elise

No comments:

Post a Comment